Our Affordable Hunting Packages
Hunting Price List
|Any of the Big Five One client and one Professional Hunter||On Request|
|Plain Game (1 x 1) One client and one Professional Hunter||$350.00 /day|
|Plain game (2 x 1) Two clients and one Professional Hunter||$300.00 /day|
|9||Common Reedbuck||$1 200.00|
|11||Fallow Deer||$1 500.00|
|15||Burchelles Zebra||$1 300.00|
|16||Hartmann’s Zebra||$1 800.00|
|19||Barbary Sheep||$3 000.00|
|20||Greater Kudu||$2 800.00|
|21||Cape Kudu||$1 800.00|
|29||White Rhino||On Request|
|43||Black Impala||$1 600.00|
|44||Golden Wildebeest||$2 800.00|
The following are included in the daily rate
- Concession fees.
- Service of an experienced Professional Hunter (guide & his staff, including trackers & skinners).
- Skinning & field preparation of trophies.
- Meeting & greeting at arrival and departure by company representative (transport from and to the airport & for the duration of the Safari.)
- Boarding & housing.
- Quality food, fresh fruits, vegetables and salads. Special arrangements will be catered for where possible.
- Fully-equipped first aid kit in all hunting vehicles and camps.
- Domestic and imported beverages and spirits, excluding champagne.
The following are not included in the daily rate
- International flights, visas and airport tax.
- Trophy dipping, packing and air freight of trophy fees for animals killed or wounded.
- Cost of charter aircraft during safari.
- Firearm license.
- Hotel expenses before and after the safari.
- Gratuities to staff and professional Hunter.
- Hunting permits.
Terms of Business
- All prices are quoted in US dollars.
- A deposit of 50% of the daily rate is required to confirm your booking.
- Deposits are not refundable. In the event of a cancellation, the client will forfeit the deposit to cover the loss of a safari booking. However, the safari can be rescheduled.
- The balance of the daily rate is payable on arrival.
- Animals shot, wounded and lost, are paid at the end of the hunt.
- All payments are payable in cash, certified bank drafts or credit cards.
- The company reserves the right to change prices if such changes are necessitated by causes beyond its control.